Pressure pipes are suitable for the construction of pipe systems under and/or above ground for general use, for the transport of potable water under pressure and for the transport of sewage under vacuum or pressure.
- pipes are produced with a scaling in accordance with the standard
- pipes connectable by welding or by mechanical pipe fittings
- they can be used up to max. 30 ͦC operating temperature for the transport of potable water according to MSZ EN 12201-1+A1 A annex
- colour: black
- pipes for the transport of potable water are marked with blue coextruded stripes
- pipes for the transport of sewage and firewater are marked with brown coextruded stripes
(On customers request we produce our pressure pipes also in plain black colour)